Christmas Open When Envelopes
A set of 10 'Open When' envelopes that makes a fun and interesting alternative to the Advent Calendar.
It can also be used as a stocking filler.
These envelopes are supplied empty for you to fill with lovely treats. Examples of this are chocolates, sweets, money, jewellery, puzzles, recipes, photographs, jokes, hot chocolate pouches, key rings, tokens etc
Each envelope is printed with an 'open when' quote which reflects everything related to Christmas.
Please choose the first 10 envelopes from any of our statements as listed below, using the number relating to the statement when you order.
You can also add more envelopes either from our list, or with your own quote.
1. Open when you fancy a pre-Christmas gift
2. Open when you're putting the Christmas tree up
3. Open when the holidays are over
4. Open when you're so excited about Christmas
5. Open when you are back to work after Christmas
6. Open when you are fed up of Christmas
7. Open when it's Christmas day
8. Open when you wake up on Christmas morning
9. Open when it's boxing day
10. Open when it's Christmas eve
11. Open when you fancy a Christmas treat
12. Open when you are bored of Christmas
13. Open when you are feeling festive
14. Open when you go to midnight mass
15. Open when you fancy a cosy night in
16. Open when you need a Christmas recipe
17. Open when you miss your family
18. Open when you need to relax
19. Open when your family are annoying you
20. Open when you go to bed on Christmas eve
21. Open when you are feeling stress
22. Open when you need the words to your favourite Christmas carol
23. Open when you've eaten too much
24. Open when you're leaving for church
25. Open when you wish it was Christmas again
26. Open when you are feeling lonely
27. Open when you're about to watch a Christmas movie
28. Open when you're feeling anxious
29. Open when you need a Christmas cocktail recipe
30. Open when you wish you had another present
31. Open when you are taking down the Christmas tree
32. Open just because
The envelopes are made of a mixture of red, green, gold, silver, white and kraft envelopes and are C5 in size (23x16cm)
Orders under £50
Mainland UK: free shipping; £3.50 tracked and signed
Europe: £3.00 standard; £8.00 tracked and signed
Rest of the world: £4.00; £9.00 tracked and signed
Orders over £50
Mainland UK: free delivery
Europe: For framed products: £15 (standard, untracked service) or £24 (2 day DHL courier service)
Rest of the world: For framed products: £25 (tracked and signed service) or £30 (3 day DHL courier service)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Personalised designs cannot be returned unless they arrive to you damaged. Please email us photos of the damage in order to apply for compensation from our delivery company.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 6 Staunton Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 5TJ, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 6 Staunton Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 5TJ, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.